Musings of a Designer on Jewelry, Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Knitting, Running a Crafty Business, Movie Costumes, Books, Art, Design, Steampunk & the Geek Girl Life

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Indie Spotlight: Valhalla Soap Company

Recently I had the pleasure of testing an awesome product, a Cafe au Lait Gourmet Coffee Body Polish called "Cafe Vienna". The smell of this is divine, and reminded me of sipping Kona coffee and eating croissants on a lanai on a cool Hawaiian morning. I swear you could actually smell fresh milk and newly ground coffee, and it left my skin buttery soft and smooth. Thanks to Donna at the Valhalla Soap Company for the wonderful scrub! Her website is filled with other body treats yummy enough to eat, so if you get a chance, take a look!

1 comment:

Valhalla Soap Company said...

Thank for your wonderful comments about our Gourmet Coffee Scrub. I'm so glad that you liked it. We'll be getting it up on the site in the next few days.
Your description made me miss our trip to Maui. We were there in March. It was awesome!