Musings of a Designer on Jewelry, Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Knitting, Running a Crafty Business, Movie Costumes, Books, Art, Design, Steampunk & the Geek Girl Life

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Art & Antique Fair: A Great Success


The Sherwood Art and Antique Fair was a great success! Beautiful fall weather, thousands of happy people and some truly awesome vendors. We also had some wonderful musicians providing live music for the event. These are a few photos of my Fair display. I was very happy with my cheerful, colorful display and loved how it turned out.

I know the booth was a bit packed at times (I never thought there could be such a thing as too many customers) If there was something you had your heart set on, and I wasn't able to get to you in a timely manner, just e-mail me and I will get your jewels to you. Thank you everyone for making this such a great event!

No comments: