Musings of a Designer on Jewelry, Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Knitting, Running a Crafty Business, Movie Costumes, Books, Art, Design, Steampunk & the Geek Girl Life

Friday, February 09, 2007

Pretty Vintage Style


Finally! First we had the debut of our lovely crocheted hoop earrings, and now .....(drumroll).....the vintage inspired wood bird pendants are here! These have been individually hand painted from scratch and the wood artificially distressed and worn, so they really have that timeworn look of an old original. The hand drawn and hand painted images are original paintings exclusive to Jeweled Elegance.

You can find these sweet bird necklaces in our revamped "Vintage Inspired" jewelry category. I made a bluebird one for myself ("Happiness" in the boutique) and I am really enjoying it. It's fun, pretty and makes me think of Spring -- which I think has already come to Oregon. It has been just lovely here and all the geese have returned and the robins are out eating worms.

Bejeweled - Jeweled Elegance

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather....those are beautiful!! Did you do those yourself? Karin

Michelle Legler said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Artifax said...

Hi Karen! Yes, I did them myself and absolutely LOVE how they turned out. I sent you an e-mail :)

Michelle Legler said...

p.s. very beautiful work!!!