Musings of a Designer on Jewelry, Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Knitting, Running a Crafty Business, Movie Costumes, Books, Art, Design, Steampunk & the Geek Girl Life

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Store Update: Part I The Jewelry

Whew! Surgery is now behind me and recovery is well under way. Big, big thank you's to my uber-wonderful neighbor, my supportive husband and all my caring family and friends!! They say your true friends are the ones that stick with you when times are good AND bad .. and that saying certainly proved true last week.

Now .... I have been photographing market pieces every day. The variable fall Oregon light is making every photographic session an artistic adventure, but I finally have a few that are good to go. I'm going to start with my favorite, "Fleur de Gorgeous" . I adore the design of this necklace!! Followed by a few more lovely neck adornments, some Mouline Rouge inspired earrings, and a new lacey scarf like the beautiful ones in this post.Fleur de Gorgeous -- asymmetrical vivid floral necklace
"Fleur de Gorgeous -- asymmetrical vivid floral necklace"
for sale at my Etsy Store.


Satine Earrings -- mother of pearl and freshwater pearl earrings
"Satine Earrings -- mother of pearl and freshwater pearl earrings"
for sale at my Etsy Store.


Eternity Circle -- vintage style pearl circle pendant necklace
"Eternity Circle -- vintage style pearl circle pendant necklace"
for sale at my Etsy Store.


Affair of the Heart -- candy jade little bird necklace
"Affair of the Heart -- candy jade little bird necklace"
for sale at my Etsy Store.


uscan Sun Lacey Scarf
"Tuscan Sun Lacey Scarf"
for sale at myJeweled Elegance Boutique.


You may have noticed the title of this post: "Part I: The Jewelry". I am very, very, very close to finishing my crochet jewelry patterns and will be showing them to you for part II. I have been working really hard on these since the beginning of the year and can barely wait to finally get the first few up. Just 1 more week!! Assuming the H1N1 Flu moving through our neighborhood will stay at bay :)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

such a lot of eye candy. thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

Heather said...

Good to have supportive people in your life. I'm glad you are on the mend!! xo H

KV said...

Good to hear you are doing well, Heather! And I love your photographs, too . . .


Kathy V in NM

KV said...

Good to hear you are doing well, Heather! And I love your photographs, too . . .


Kathy V in NM

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am so in love with the pretty in pink necklaces! Just gorgeous!