Musings of a Designer on Jewelry, Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Knitting, Running a Crafty Business, Movie Costumes, Books, Art, Design, Steampunk & the Geek Girl Life

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Charcoal Insanely Easy Cable Scarf

You may remember I was working on new winter scarves for my boys. I finally finished the second scarf. It turned out just beautifully in the darker charcoal color!
And here is one of me modeling it. You can see how large the cables are and how warm and fluffy it is! (Please forgive the blurriness .. it's hard to hold the camera still at arm's length to take a picture of yourself!)
As usual, you can find all the knitty details at my Ravelry page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this scarf! I made it for my daughter! It took no time at all and worked out beautifully. I made a matching headband for her based on your pattern! Thank you!