Musings of a Designer on Jewelry, Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Knitting, Running a Crafty Business, Movie Costumes, Books, Art, Design, Steampunk & the Geek Girl Life

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Turquoise Treasures Unearthed


I've just returned from a fantastic gem and bead show. There were just tables and tables of precious gems, stones and pearls piled high and look what I found deep inside one of these heaps of gemstones! These African Turquoise strands are really gorgeous. I'm already envisioning some cool sterling wire wrapped necklaces with them, maybe even some oversized cocktail rings.
Did I find other cool things? I sure did! I picked up a lot of other new treasures to make fantastic items for the Jeweled Elegance boutique for your Christmas shopping pleasure. Look for them in November!

No comments: