Musings of a Designer on Jewelry, Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Knitting, Running a Crafty Business, Movie Costumes, Books, Art, Design, Steampunk & the Geek Girl Life

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yarn Addiction: Part II

Yes, this actually is the blog for a jewelry business, but as I talked about here, I am really trying to Spring Clean my yarn cabinet and make all those wonderful projects I was inspired to buy the yarn for.

As a tea and coffee connoisseur, I was really happy to find this crochet pattern for Java Jackets. Now I can keep my beverages warm and my fingers unharmed in artistic style! Here are two lovely colorful ones embellished with faux feather novelty yarn that I am gifting to two happy recipients this week.

In other news, I am so happy that my new vintage inspired bird pendants have been chosen to be reviewed by two wonderful, talented women in their stylish blogs: Laurie at Blooming Lily and SweetJen at Pretty/Modest. Thank you both!!

Bejeweled - Jeweled Elegance

No comments: