Musings of a Designer on Jewelry, Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Knitting, Running a Crafty Business, Movie Costumes, Books, Art, Design, Steampunk & the Geek Girl Life

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Wishing everyone and their loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a happy and wonderful New Year!!

Thank you to all my lovely customers, my dear bloggy friends, my faithful blog readers, and everyone who has done me the honor of looking at my jeweled creations for making this a wonderful year! I hope that 2008 starts off wonderfully for you all and that the year just keeps getting better and better from that point on!

I will be taking a short break from the blog and will be returning on Jan. 3rd. I'll still be working in the studio every day, running the boutique and my new etsy store and sending out your lovelies quickly, but it will be nice to spend some quality time with my family during the holidays. I also have plans for new creations that are already underway that I hope to unveil when I get back.

See you in 2008!!!

18 comments:

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)

Jessi Nagy said...

have a very merry christmas!
jessi nagy

Mary Timme said...

I got my package today and am using it already. Thanks so much Heather!

KV said...

Merry Christmas, Heather!


Kathy V in NM

Sandra Evertson said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Sandra Evertson

Alison Gibbs said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog through out the year.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Alison

Lori said...

Merry Christmas Heather!!!

kari and kijsa said...

We wish a most blessed Christmas Day to you and your family from both of ours.

Merry Christmas,
kari & kijsa

Sandra at 7th St. Studio said...

Happy Holidays to you!!! Can not wait to see what new creations you have instore for us!!! I love a new year, it is such a hope filled time of the season!!!-Sandra

Sherry said...

Heather, hope you had a very joyful Christmas with those you love.
Enjoy your time in the studio...and all the very best of blessings for the coming year.

Betty said...

Heather, Thank you so much for the beautiful bookmark. I'm already using it in one of the books I got for Christmas. What a sweet gift!

Monica said...

Hi there, I hope your Christmas was wonderful, and I wish you a Happy New Year.
Monica

NeereAnDear said...

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO MUCH HAPPINESS FOR US ALL

HUGS

JO

KV said...

Happy, happy New Year, Heather!


Kathy V in NM

bluemuf said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and the this coming year will be wonderful for you
Happy New Year

Hugs Karen

Gracie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.

Looking forward to when you start posting again.xox

Flair said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, Happy New Year!! We hope 2008 will be a wonderful year for you and we look foreard to seeing your new creations! Jenn and Jacqui