Musings of a Designer on Jewelry, Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Knitting, Running a Crafty Business, Movie Costumes, Books, Art, Design, Steampunk & the Geek Girl Life

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chemisty Professor Cats and Puns!

I ran across this at I Can Has Cheezeburger this morning while I was checking my email and sipping my fresh-from-my-garden mint leaf tea and just HAD to share. This combo of cats, chemistry, and bad punning is awesome!

In other news, I've been working diligently on my lace weight shawl. I'll be ready to block it tomorrow or the day after. I'm going to block it outside because with this summer heat it should dry in just a few hours. I can't wait to see what it looks like after. Pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

TinkerTots said...

Oh, goodness. I'm almost ashamed at how funny I find that to be! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!